2 years emirates long term visa
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
Are you recently planning a move to the UAE for a long-term duration? Here’s how we can help you! If you are planning to move to Dubai or any of the seven emirates of UAE, you will have to apply for an emirates visa. You can fill out the emirates visa application form to obtain your emirates visa based on the purpose of your visit. If you are planning to move to UAE for a longer term, then a 2 years emirates long term visa will be the best-suited emirates visa for you!
With the flux of people visiting and immigrating, the government of UAE issues different UAE visa types. Each of these emirates' visas has varying stay permits depending on the purpose of your visit to the UAE. The entry permits on these emirates visa types have a set of regulations and requirements that the visitor has to fulfill. Depending on the emirates visa type, the stay permit on an emirates visa can range from the duration of 48 hours a day to long-term yearly visas allowing multiple entry permits as per the objective of your visit. The validity of each visa depends on the emirates visa type and entry permits. It is necessary to check all the visa details before selecting the visa that fulfills your objective of visiting the UAE.
What are 2 years emirates long term visa types for?
However, if you have recently got a new recruitment in Dubai or want to seek a job in UAE for 2 long years, you can easily apply for your 2 years emirates long-term visa online! To help you obtain your emirates visa, we help you by speeding up the process of your long-term UAE visa online. The demand that has been created for UAE is since it has witnessed so many technological advancements. It is a hotspot wherein millions of people from all across the globe seek employment opportunities.
UAE is widely popular for its work ethics and the dignity of labor. It is not only a dreamland for tourists but it is a hope of living a dignified life for expats. Although UAE is magnificent but it is affordable too, this feature ranks it as the most desirable destination to earn a living. In 2019, UAE has recently implemented new policies and systems for issuing long-term residence visas. This new system of residence visas has enabled foreigners to seek livelihood and residence to live, work and study in the UAE for a longer term without the need of a national sponsor that has over 100 percent ownership of their business on the mainland of UAE. These long-term visas can range from 5 years to 10 years which could be renewed automatically.
Before applying for an emirates visa online you will have to select the suitable. Based on the duration of your stay, you can choose a type of emirates visa that covers your period of stay.
Read Also: List of Emirates Airports
2 years emirates long term visa types:
Generally, there are two types of 2 years emirates long term visa, these two types are categorized into:
Staying with your spouse for a long term basis in UAE
To work on a long term basis by being an eligible entrepreneurial in UAE:
If you are a professional worker from any country of the world with entrepreneurial experience, then you are eligible to apply for the emirates business visa. In UAE, you will be an eligible entrepreneur if you want to set up a business of your own at a certain point in your career and are planning to establish your business again in UAE.
To obtain the emirates business visa, you must fulfill the following conditions:
- You must be able to substantiate your entrepreneurial experience
- You must have experience of being a large shareholder of a start-up or function at a position of senior leadership.
- You must be willing to legally establish your entrepreneurial business in one of the seven emirates when you relocate to UAE.
- You must have a business idea or a business plan that you are willing to execute and actively function in the UAE.
For these purposes, you will need a 2-year emirates long term visa.
Read Also: Adventure Visits in Emirates
UAE resident visa rules and regulations for 2 years emirates long term visa:
- In case, you are going to UAE to work there, then you must carry a work permit with you. If you are going to stay with your spouse, then you must carry a dependent visa for long term stays.
- You can obtain your visa only through a sponsor: If you have been recruited to work in UAE, then your work permit will be issued by your company you are working under. If you are going to stay with your spouse, your spouse must sponsor your dependent visa.
- The company that issues your work permit must apply and process the Labor Card based on your particular foreign employment quota that qualifies under.
- In case, you are running your own independent business, then a partner visa will be issued. The 2 years long term visa must be renewed every 3 years.
- You can easily apply for a work permit of 2 years in Dubai, it's just that a company has to sponsor you or if you are the candidate applying for, then you have to pay the Visa Fees.
- In case, you are unemployed and are planning to settle down with your family for a duration stay of 2 long-term years, you will need a sponsor that could be either your spouse or a family member.
- Once you have applied for the visa that you have been sponsored for, you are only allowed to work with your sponsor.
- You must obtain a work permit or get it issued by your company. If you are caught working without a work permit you will be held accountable for deployment, paying the fines, and be subjected to imprisonment.
- The company you are an employee of will sponsor you and bear all the expenses. However, if you are a partner of the owner or shareholder of the company, you must bear all the major expenses. The dependent visa for your spouse and children will also be your responsibility to bear their expenses.
Read Also: Documents Requirements For Emirates Long Term Visa And Process To Apply Online
If you are looking to stay in Dubai for the long term, you must adhere to all the UAE visa requirements for 2 years Emirates long term visa.