30 days single entry emirates visa
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
Dubai is one of the greatest destinations for tourism belonging to one of the seven emirates of UAE that is abundantly popular and attractive. Tourism is widely popular in the UAE owing to its iconic sights such as Burj Khalifa, Palm Jumeirah, Burj Jumeirah, Dubai Mall, etc. In case, you are planning to visit any emirates of UAE, you can easily apply for emirates visas online for a specified duration via online platforms and one such short-term visa is 30 days single entry emirates visa. To help you obtain your emirates visa, we help to speed up the process of your emirates visa online.
As one of the renowned countries to visit, the government of UAE issues different types of emirates visas with specified stay permits as per the purpose of your visit to UAE. Each of these entry permits on the emirates visa follows a set of rules and regulations that you have to adhere to. The stay permit on an emirates visa can range from the duration of 48 hours a day to long-term yearly visas with multiple entries depending on the objective of your visit.
The validity of each visa depends on the emirates visa type and entry permits based on the purpose of your visit. Several emirates visa types are depending on your duration of visit and the validity of your emirates visa. It is necessary to check all the visa details before selecting the visa that fulfills your objective of visiting the UAE.
Depending on the purpose of your visit to the UAE, you will have to select the appropriate emirates visa type. However, if you need to visit Dubai for a shorter period, you can apply for a 30-days single entry emirates visa online. These emirates visas of 30 days stay permit are known as emirates tourist visas.
Read Also: Types of Emirates visa
Emirates Tourist Visas –
In case, you are not eligible to procure an emirates visa on arrival or cannot obtain an emirates visa via visa-free entry, you can obtain emirates tourist visa. All kinds of visas under the emirates tourist visa type can be extended through multiple entries as they have both single entry and multiple entry visas. If you have booked accommodation, licensed travel agents and hotels can arrange a tourist visa for your arrival to maintain the hotel reservation. There are two types of tourist visas that you apply for namely; a 30-days visa and 90 days visa.
30 days single entry emirates visa:
30-day visa: This visa is an ideal option for you if you plan a short-term stay in Dubai for 30 days. The 30 days emirates visa validity remains for 58 days from the date of issue with the entry permit of 30 days. This single-entry emirates visa allows you 2 extensions along with the extension fees. You can also apply for multiple-entry for 30 days Emirates visa to be issued from the date of first entry. 30 days single entry visa is a single-entry, single-exit, short-term tourist visa and one-time holiday purposes only that has a validity for 60 days and allows you to stay in Dubai for 30 days maximum.
How to apply for a 30 days Single Entry Emirates Visa?
You cannot apply for a 30 days single entry Emirates visa through a UAE embassy. To get a 30 days single entry emirates visa, you can easily obtain it online via emirates visa through the following steps:
- When the page uploads, select the Citizenship Country and Living Country. After selecting, click on the "Apply Visa for Emirates" tab.
- Choose the emirates visa type you need depending on the purpose of your visit, i.e. 30 days single entry emirates visa.
- After checking the processing time, the visa fees, emirates visa validity, process fees, etc. click “Proceed to Apply”.
- The tab takes you to a general form fill-up wherein, you are required to fill in your details and upload your documents.
- After filling in the details and uploading the document, click on “Proceed to Pay” and use the preferred payment gateway options available to make the payment.
Documents required for 30 days single emirates visa:
To apply for 30 days single entry emirates visa, you will require the following documents:
- Your passport-sized photograph: Your passport-sized photograph must be captured with a white background for official purposes.
- A copy of your passport must have a validity of 6 months with a clear print of passport ID and personal details in the copy of your passport.
- Your original emirates visa application form that can be accessed in Arabic or English.
- Emirates ticket: A copy of your return ticket confirming your return under the stay permit of 30 days single entry emirates visa.
These are the conditions you need to follow if you are applying for tourists visas:
- Females under the age of 18 are not eligible for the tourist emirates visa unless they are traveling under parental guidance.
- Children under the age of 18 accompanied by adults can obtain a free-entry emirates visa.
Read Also: Emirates visa on arrival
Q. Where do you get your 30 days single entry emirates visa?
Once you have applied for your 30 days single entry emirates visa, you will receive a mail to obtain your visa application ID which can be used for an emirates visa check.
Q. How much time does it take to process a 30 days single entry emirates visa?
We ensure to speed up the processing of your 30 days single entry visa. The processing of this visa may take up to 3-4 days with an affordable processing fee of 26.0USD.
Q. What is the validity of a 30 days single entry emirates visa and how many extensions does it allow?
A 30 days single entry emirates visa validity remains for 58 days from the date of issue with the entry permit of 30 days. This single entry emirates visa allows you 2 extensions along with the extension fees.