best snorkeling activities in emirates
- Author- Ahona
- Publish Date-
Emirates is a country that has a world of its own, a magnificent beauty that thrives on its booming industries of trade, business and tourism. A country that is ranked as the second richest across the globe and a country that is home to many of the withstanding treasuries of the world. This very country is known for its adventures and iconic sightseeing of skyscrapers. Amongst those adventures that people duly enjoy are snorkelling sites in UAE. If you want to know more about snorkeling, we present to you the best snorkeling activities in emirates.
Know more about the best snorkelling activities in emirates
Traveling through the UAE is exploring the best that the world has to offer to you! And to make the most of your stay in the emirates, you must not miss out on the wonderful opportunity of snorkelling in UAE. There may be many places where you can enjoy the best snorkeling but we will help you discover and experience the best snorkeling spots in UAE because these are known to be the best snorkeling in the world!
Read Also: 30 Days Multiple Entry Emirates Visa
List of best snorkelling activities in emirates:
Here’s a list of the best snorkeling in Dubai:
Nemo Diving Centre:
- The famous Nemo diving center rated mostly 4.8/5 is a centerpiece of anyone’s vacation trip to Dubai.
- This diving center is the best value for money enabling you to experience the best professional diving in the world. You can easily store your equipment, enjoy the BBQ grill and underwater guides in their special 40-foot long diving boat.
- This boat is very spacious to move around, store equipment and can accommodate many people.
- Nemo provides you a full range of professional diving courses wherein you will be trained by the experts.
- This diving center is known for its diving trips organized in Fujairah, Dubai, Musandam, and other exciting places.
- To enjoy the perks of diving, you must join the Nemo diving center club now and get yourself registered.
Nomad Ocean Adventures:
- This diving center is known as the best snorkeling in Fujairah rated mostly as 5/5.
- This exquisite Nomad Diving Centre is located around the Royal Beach Hotel which is only 500m away from Dibba Al Fujairah Rock that is known to be the most popular snorkeling and scuba diving destination in the emirates.
- On the other hand, Dibba Rock is a Marine Reserve that is home to thousands of marine life species.
- Divers of all ages and diving levels are allowed to experience the great adventure in the Nomad Oceans along with availing of the full range of diving courses.
Dubai lost chambers:
- Enjoy the ultimate Snorkelling experience at The Lost Chambers Aquarium that is located at the Palm in Dubai’s Atlantis.
- You will be assisted by the trainers by receiving an introductory briefing and training yourself with the snorkel, mask, and flotation vest that will be provided to you.
- Enjoy the splendid experience at Ambassadors Lagoon which consists of 65,000 marine creatures such as reef sharks, various rays, and exotic fish such as parrotfish, black snappers, etc.
- This is an ideal opportunity for families and children over age six which is the minimum age required.
- There are talented Atlantis professional photographers for the photo shoot, you can also purchase them at the end of your diving session.
- Since 2002, Divers Down till date has been the only CDC PADI operating Diving Center.
- This center is very family inclusive with an amazing club atmosphere, it is known to be the 1st traveler’s choice for tourists who are passionate to learn diving on the East Coast of emirates.
- Divers Down offers you a total of 3 dives along with night dives onboard with their 3 dive boats.
- You can reach out to multilingual experienced instructors training you with specific courses and specialties ensuring 100% safety.
Read Also: Emirates Visa Free Countries
Requirements to participate in the best snorkelling activities in emirates:
- Rescheduling of your appointment must be made with a minimum of 24 hours prior notice to the scheduled time.
- You can avail full refund only if the reservation is canceled 72 hours before the scheduled event.
- You must carry proof of your identity, it could be a Passport, Drivers license, or Emirates ID that must be presented at the Ticketing Plaza to enjoy the best snorkelling activities in emirates.