best time to visit to emirates
- Author- Mansi
- Publish Date-
UAE (United Arab Emirates) is a great place for vacations and it is a proven statement as UAE is counted as one of the most amazing and lovable tourist spots in the world. As per the tourism reports, every year almost 20 million people from all over the world visit UAE and alone Dubai welcomes almost 6 million visitors every year. Travellers travelling to the UAE can worry about anything but safety is not one of them as the UAE is also considered one of the safest places to visit. Today in this article, we are going to read about the best time to visit the Emirates for tourists.
Read Also: EMIRATES LOCAL CUISINES
Quick Points On UAE Weather
- UAE is an extremely hot place.
- The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has a desert climate with pleasant mild winters and stiflingly hot, sunny summers brought on by the Persian Gulf.
- AL Ain is the hottest city in the UAE and even has reached 52 degrees celsius many times in summer.
Climate In Dubai And Abu Dhabi
As Dubai and Abu Dhabi are the most visited places in UAE and it is seen that a maximum of the visitors visit Dubai and Abu Dhabi, we are discussing the climate of Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- In the short term, winters are considered the best time to visit UAE and it is true also as winters are pleasant and mostly tolerable for visitors. You can visit the UAE in the months of March, April, and May as it is the spring season and the weather is good and pleasant. During the time of the spring season, the temperature stays between 27 degrees celsius to 33 degrees Celsius. You can visit the UAE in this time period easily.
- Talking about the second best time to visit the UAE, we have September, October, November, January and February. Why? Because it’s the autumn and winter season, hence the most amazing time to visit UAE where you can chill and travel without any climatic issues. Talking about the temperature in these months, the temperature between September to November is seen from 32 degrees celsius to 38 degrees celsius and in the month of January and February, the temperature stays between 22 degrees celsius to 28 degrees Celsius.
When Not To Visit UAE
- We have discussed every month in this article except June, July and August and these are the exact three months in which you would never want to visit the UAE. These are the summer months of the UAE and are extremely hot. In the months of June to August, the temperature stays between 46 degrees celsius to 53 degrees Celsius.
Read Also: PLACES YOU CAN VISIT IN UAE ON AN EMIRATES 30 DAYS VISA
What To Pack Before Your Trip
- When you want to cover up while using the subway, exploring souks, or strolling through older areas of the city, a shawl or cardigan will also come in handy.
- Even though the UAE has a lot of westernized areas, it is still a conservative nation. As a result, it's wise to wear modest clothing when you're out and about. It is advisable for ladies to dress in clothing that covers their shoulders and knees. Men should also refrain from donning shorts that are any shorter than knee-length.
- These clothing styles aren't the norm everywhere, though. Bikinis and other traditional beachwear, for instance, are permissible as long as they aren't seen in public elsewhere. As a matter of fact, some tourists have received fines or even been detained for wearing beachwear in public spaces like malls.
- Keep in mind that Sharjah and Ajman, both of which are a part of the UAE, have slightly varied dress requirements. Women are obliged to cover their shoulders and upper arms due to tougher dress codes. For men in many regions of the nation, shorts are an absolute no-no.
- When travelling in the UAE, have a shawl, lightweight cardigan, or jacket with you. Evenings may get cool, particularly during the winter, spring, and fall months. When using the metro or exploring souks and historic areas of the city, a shawl or cardigan will also be useful.
Some Best Places To Visit In UAE
- Abu Dhabi
- Ras Al Khaimah
- Hatta City
- Umm Al Quwain
- Khor Fakkan
Read Also: POPULAR TRADITIONAL CUISINES OF EMIRATES
This article was about the best time to visit the Emirates for tourists and has all the related information about it. You can visit UAE throughout the year without any issues except in the summer months. During the time of summer months, you will face extremely hot and humid climates which are unbearable in the UAE. Other than that UAE is a great place and a great vacation spot. You can visit our website i.e. Emirates visa and apply for your visa.