emirates corporate visa
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
Are you planning a trip to the UAE? Here’s how we can help you! If you are planning to visit Dubai or any of the seven emirates of UAE, you will have to apply for an emirates visa. You can fill out the emirates visa application form to obtain your emirates visa based on the purpose of your visit. If you are planning to visit UAE for your work, then Emirates corporate visa will be the best suited emirates visa for you!
UAE is widely popular for its work ethics and the dignity of labor. It is not only a dreamland for tourists but it is a hope of living a dignified life for expats. Although UAE is magnificent but it is affordable too, this feature ranks it as the most desirable destination to earn a living. If you are working for a corporate or business, you can easily apply for your emirates business visa or emirates corporate visa online! To help you obtain your emirates visa, we help you by speeding up the process of your long-term UAE visa online.
With the flux of people visiting and immigrating, the government of UAE issues different UAE visa types. Each of these has varying stay permits depending on the purpose of your visit to the UAE. The entry permits on these emirates visa types have a set of regulations and requirements that the visitor has to fulfill. Depending on the emirates visa type, the stay permit on an emirates visa can range from the duration of 48 hours a day to long term yearly visas allowing multiple entries permits as per the objective of your visit. The validity of each visa depends on the emirates visa type and entry permits based on the purpose of your visit. It is necessary to check all the visa details before selecting the visa that fulfills your objective of visiting the UAE.
Before applying for an emirates business visa online you will have to select the suitable UAE visa types. Based on the duration of your stay, you can choose a type of emirates visa that covers your period of stay.
READ ALSO: Emirates visa cancellation process
What is an Emirates Corporate Visa?
A business visa falls under the Golden Visa system through which foreigners can obtain visas for a long-term duration. Foreigners can obtain this visa for themselves and their families or dependents as a part of the golden visa system. This visa can be obtained for both the visitor and their dependents. Business visa applicants receive their emirates visa after the nomination is approved by the UAE government.
Eligibility for emirates corporate visas:
If you are a professional worker from any country of the world with entrepreneurial experience, then you are eligible to apply for the emirates business visa. In UAE, you will be an eligible entrepreneur if you want to set up a business of your own at a certain point in your career and are planning to establish your business again in UAE.
To obtain the emirates business visa, you must fulfill the following conditions:
- You must be able to substantiate your entrepreneurial experience
- You must have experience of being a large shareholder of a start-up or function at a position of senior leadership.
- You must be willing to legally establish your entrepreneurial business in one of the seven emirates when you relocate to UAE.
- You must have a business idea or a business plan that you are willing to execute and actively function in the UAE.
14 Days Visa: This emirates visa is also known as the service visa that is mainly issued for commercial purposes. This visa is well suited for those who wish to stay in UAE for 14 days confirming the return ticket within the limited duration. This visa is issued to Corporate Officials and Representatives, Sales and Service Managers, Accountants, etc., and their respective family members.
How to apply for an Emirates corporate visa?
To apply for an emirates corporate visa, you can access it online through the following steps:
- When the online page loads, select the ‘Citizenship Country’ and ‘Living Country’. After selecting, click on the "Apply Visa for Emirates" tab.
- Choose the emirates visa type you need depending on the purpose of your visit. i.e., emirates corporate visa or emirates business visa.
- After checking the processing time, the visa fees, emirates visa validity, process fees, etc. click “Proceed to Apply”.
- The tab takes you to a general form fill up wherein, you are required to fill in your details and upload your documents.
- After filling in the details and uploading the document, click on “Proceed to Pay” and use the preferred payment gateway options available to make the payment.
READ ALSO: Adventure visits in Emirates
Requirements to apply for an emirates corporate visa:
If you are applying for an emirates business visa in Dubai, these are the list of UAE work visa requirements that you will require for booking an emirates business visa online:
- Front and last page of your passport: The front page includes your demographic details consisting of your passport-sized photo and your personal details. Whereas, many other nationalities have crucial details on the last page of their passport. In case, your nationality does not have any information on the last page of your passport, you can attach the first page.
- Residence Proof: This requirement is only applicable if your nationality and your permanent residency are not the same. In this case, you will have to produce proof of residence or submit your residency visa along with the passport.
- Passport-sized photograph: Passport-sized photos required for any official document must be captured on a white background being as recent as 3 months.
- Validity of your passport: Your passport must have a validity of at least 6 months for you to be eligible to apply for an UAE visa online. The print of the passport ID in the copy must be visible.
You must check the visa and passports requirements to help you assess the entry requirements of an emirates visa for your upcoming travel plan. Holders of non-passports and emirates travel documents may also require different entry permit requirements. All of these documents must be scanned colored documents as the black and white copy is not accepted to apply for an emirates corporate visa.