Dos and Donts About Emirates Travel
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
According to the International Air Transport Association, Emirates is a popular airline. The airline offers some of the best travel deals on the market and with a wide range of destinations to choose from, the company is consistently growing. The company has a fleet of over 200 aircraft and flies to over 150 destinations in more than 80 countries. If you are planning a trip with Emirates, there are some important dos and don'ts that you need to know about.
READ ALSO: COMPLETE GUIDE TO FREE ZONES IN EMIRATE
What are the Dos and Don'ts about Emirates Travel?
Emirates might be one of the most famous airlines in the world. It is currently the world's fastest-growing airline and one of the most successful airlines in the world. But, it is not the only airline that offers excellent services. Many airlines have equally great services. So, here are some of the dos and don'ts about Emirates Travel;
- Command of Arabic is a must.
- You should be a graduate with a Bachelor's degree in any stream.
- You should be between 21 to 24 years old.
- You should have at least one year of experience in customer service.
- You should be a native of the UAE.
- You should have good communication skills.
- You should be a good team player.
- You should be a hardworking and result-oriented person.
- You should be good at written and spoken English.
- You should be able to work in shifts.
- Do make sure you get to the airport early enough.
- Don’t forget your Emirates ID card for check-in.
- Do be prepared for the rigors of flying.
- Don’t forget your Emirates Mileage Bank card for the frequent flier miles.
- You should not purchase tickets from an unknown person.
- Do not purchase tickets from people you do not trust.
- Do not buy from unofficial sources.
- Do not use tickets that are tampered with.
- Do not travel without a valid ticket.
- Do not travel without a passport.
- Do not travel without a visa.
- Do not travel without sufficient funds.
- Do not travel without a valid email address.
- Do not travel without a valid phone number.
- Do not travel without luggage.
- Do not travel without an itinerary.
- Do not travel without a return ticket.
- Do not carry extra passports.
How to go about redeeming your flight tickets?
Emirates airline is a well-known carrier that is based in Dubai. The airline is one of the most popular in the Middle East and has been in operation since the year 1985. It is the largest airline in the Middle East and is responsible for transporting over 100 million people to their destinations. The airline is known to be one of the best airlines to travel by. With the airline being in operation for the past 30 years, you need to know how you are to redeem your flight tickets.
You can redeem your tickets either online or offline. If you choose to use the online mode of redemption that will prompt you to enter the Last Name of the purchaser and the Card Number. After you have successfully presented the details, you can claim your e-voucher. If you're planning to redeem your ticket offline, you can print out a ticket from a machine in the metro station or from a ticket dispensing machine. This will prompt you to enter the Last Name of the purchaser and the Card Number. After you have successfully presented the details, you can claim your e-voucher.
What are the cons of Emirates Travel?
Emirates Travel is one of the best ways to travel in Dubai and across the world. It has made it very easy for people to be able to travel without any hassles. It has made it simple for people to be able to travel in style and get the experience that they have always desired. If you have never used Emirates Travel, then you are missing out on a lot. There are many benefits to Emirates Travel that you need to know. Here are some of the things that you should know about Emirates Travel.
- Emirates flights are quite expensive compared to other airlines.
- The airline is not available in every city, nor are their flights available at every time of the day.
- Emirates has a very limited number of flights per day.
- The airline company is quite infamous for losing luggage, quite a lot of the time.
- Emirates’ staff is not very friendly, nor are their ticketing agents.
- The airline has few destinations and not a very big fleet of planes.
- Emirates has a very limited selection of food and beverages to choose from.
- Emirates provides very limited entertainment options.
- The airline company has many different classes of service, which is both inconvenient and makes you spend a lot of money on great seats.
- You cannot compare the prices of Emirates Airlines with other carriers; it is not fair.
- Emirates Airlines reserves the right to change the prices of the tickets at any time.
- You are not allowed to use your mobile phone or laptop during the flight.
- You cannot carry any food items in your handbag while traveling with Emirates Airlines.
- There is a strict dress code in Emirates Airlines; you cannot travel with a scarf or a hat in your handbag.
READ ALSO: ONLINE EMIRATES VISA FOR VANUATU CITIZENS
Emirates is one of the leading travel companies in the region. It is a well-known airline with a growing fleet of aircraft. Emirates offers first-class tickets to all the destinations around the world. In addition to some of the essentials about travel to the UAE, you likely don't know these dos and don'ts. In this article, we have tried to give you a guide about Emirates Travel and if you have any doubts you can also take the guide from here.