emirates visa for albania nationals
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
If you’re traveling to Dubai or any of the seven emirates of UAE, you will have to apply for an emirates Dubai visa. You can fill out the emirates visa application to obtain your emirates visa based on the purpose of your visit. You can choose to apply for emirates visas online for a specified duration via online platforms. If you are an Albanian national, you must apply for an emirates visa for Albania nationals. However, before traveling to Dubai, you are required to assess the emirates visa check to determine the validity of emirates visa travel.
The government of UAE issues different types of emirates visas. These visas have different duration of stay based on the objective of your visit to Dubai. Although, there are many emirates visa types but the short term emirates visas are emirates transit visas for Dubai and tourist visas. The UAE government issues an emirates visa on arrival depending on the duration of stay and the specific nationalities. Although, GCC residents are not eligible for an emirates visa on arrival, however, other specific nationalities can obtain a Dubai visa on arrival, whereas, some have to apply for an emirates visa in advance.
Before applying for an emirates visa online you will have to select the suitable emirates visa type. Based on the duration of your stay, you can choose a type of emirates transit visa that covers your period of stay.
Read Also: Sharjah Emirates Culture
Types of emirates visa for Albania nationals:
These are the emirates visit visa or tourist visa that Albania nationals can apply for:
Tourist visa with a validity of 58 days:
- 14 days visa single entry
- 30 days visa single entry and multiple entry visa with extension
- 90 days visa single entry and multiple entry visa with extension
Transit visa with a validity of 14 days:
- 48 hours single entry
- 96 hours single entry
Travel restrictions and requirements for emirates visa for Albania nations:
- Front and last page of your passport: The front page includes your demographic details consisting of your passport-sized photo and your personal details. Whereas, many other nationalities have crucial details on the last page of their passport. In case, your nationality does not have any information on the last page of your passport, you can attach the first page.
- Residence Proof: This requirement is only applicable if your nationality and your permanent residency are not the same. In this case, you will have to produce proof of residence or submit your residency visa along with the passport.
- Passport-sized photograph: Passport-sized photos required for any official document must be captured on a white background being as recent as 3 months.
- Validity of your passport: Your passport must have a validity of at least 6 months for you to be eligible to apply for an emirates visa online. The print of the passport ID in the copy must be visible.
- Check whether you require an emirates visa before booking a ticket: The UAE government issues an emirates visa on arrival depending on your nationality. However, you can apply for a pre-arranged visit visa from Dubai immigration, in case you do not fall under the emirates visa on arrival category.
- Check the travel requirements by your destination to adhere to the specific departure requirements of your country from where you are traveling to Dubai.
- You will be denied entry to Dubai if you have traveled to South Africa within 14 days of departure to Dubai. The new rule for South Africa remains in effect even if you have transited to other countries within the 14 days.
- Undertaking the COVID-19 PCR tests as litigated by the UAE Immigration laws: The tourists or visitors coming from the countries and territories listed for COVID-19 PCR are mandated to adhere to the test requirements.
Read Also: Check if your Emirates visa is original or fake
Benefits of online booking for emirates visa for Albania Nationals:
- Avail the expertise of professionals who streamline and supervise over your applications and documents required.
- You can book your visa from anywhere, anytime without being physically present. It is way easier to book your ticket with expert guidance.
- Your payments are made through a secured gateway.
- You can personalize your journey or travel itinerary.
- Unlike waiting in the queue to apply for your visa, you can apply for your visas online at the comfort of your home.
- The process is much faster and the processing of your emirates visa is also processed in 3-4 days.
- You can apply for an urgent Emirates visa and get your visa within 24 hours.
- You can also make reservations in hotels while making your applications for emirates visa.
Therefore, it is much easier and efficient to apply for an Emirates visa for Albania nationals online.