how to apply emirates visa for angola nationals online
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
Are you recently planning a move to the UAE? Here’s how we can help you! If you are planning to move to Dubai or any of the seven emirates of UAE, you will have to apply for an emirates visa. You can fill out the emirates visa application form to obtain your emirates visa based on the purpose of your visit. If you are an Angola nationalist, you must obtain your emirates visa for Angola nationals.
With the flux of people visiting and immigrating, the government of UAE issues different UAE visa types. Each of these emirates visas has varying stay permits depending on the purpose of your visit to the UAE. The entry permits on these emirates visa types have a set of regulations and requirements that the visitor has to fulfill. Depending on the emirates visa type, the stay permit on an emirates visa can range from the duration of 48 hours a day to long-term yearly visas allowing multiple entry permits as per the objective of your visit. The validity of each visa depends on the emirates visa type and entry permits. It is necessary to check all the visa details before selecting the visa that fulfills your objective of visiting the UAE.
Citizens living in foreign countries are not allowed to enter UAE without undertaking the UAE travel requirements COVID-19 and following the UAE travel restrictions. Travelers must provide evidence of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of arrival in the destination. All the travelers or repatriated Angola nationals will have to undergo a 14-day mandatory quarantine. Only a few foreign nationals and business workers are allowed to visit UAE.
READ ALSO: Emirates visa status
Emirates visa for Angola Nationals:
Emirates Tourist Visas & Transit Visas –
If you belong to a nation that is not eligible to procure an emirates visa on arrival or cannot obtain an emirates visa via visa-free entry, you can obtain emirates tourist visas. All kinds of visas under the emirates tourist visa type can be extended through multiple entries as they have both single entry and multiple entry visas. An Emirates Transit visa will be the most viable option if you are planning a short-term visit to attend events, corporate meetings, or undertake stopover e-routes. Although, the Emirates transit Visa for Dubai must be approved and processed before your arrival. These transit visas are not eligible for extension and are not renewable.
Types of emirates visa for Angola nationals:
These are the emirates visit visa or tourist visa that Angola nationals can apply for:
Tourist visa with a validity of 58 days:
- 14 days visa single entry
- 30 days visa single entry and multiple entry visa with extension
- 90 days visa single entry and multiple entry visa with extension
Transit visa with a validity of 14 days:
- 48 hours single entry
- 96 hours single entry
READ ALSO: Emirates Visa Information
Documents required to obtain emirates visa for Angola nationals:
To apply for 30 days single entry emirates visa, you will require the following documents:
- Your passport-sized photograph: Your passport sized photograph must be captured with a white background for official purposes.
- A copy of your passport must have a validity of 6 months with a clear print of passport ID and personal details in the copy of your passport.
- Proof of PCR scan test for COVID-19 and the applicant is to quarantine for 14 days. Check for the specific travel requirements you will have to ensure while you are traveling to UAE.
- Emirates ticket: A copy of your return ticket confirming your return under the stay permit.
- Copy of National ID for Angola nationals; for other Nationals copy of work permit/ Residence visa in Angola or Dependent visa.
If you have booked your hotel and flight then you must upload the booking along with your application form. In case, you are traveling with a minor then, you will have to provide for their birth certificate.
To obtain an emirates visa for Angola nationals, you must follow the UAE visa requirements.