apply emirates visa for bahamas nationals
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
UAE is known for its booming tourism ratio owing to its seven emirates including its capital of Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, and Fujairah. All of these emirates are highly popular and attractive. Are you planning to make a trip to UAE? Here’s how we can help you by speeding up the process of emirates visa for Bahamas Nationals.
The UAE government issues an emirates visa on arrival for green card holders depending on the duration of stay and some specific nationalities. GCC residents are not eligible for an emirates visa on arrival, while some other nationalities can obtain an emirates visa on arrival, whereas, some have to apply for an emirates visa in advance.
GCC residents from 2016 onwards have to apply emirates visa to enter UAE and can no longer avail of emirates visa on arrival; however, other nationalists belonging to foreign countries apart from Gulf countries will have to apply for emirates visa in advance to enter UAE. Before traveling to the UAE, you will have to obtain your Emirates visa online by filling the Emirates visa application.
Emirates visa for Bahamas Nationals:
Although, amongst some of the recent developments over the past years, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Immigration of the Commonwealth of Bahamas have announced the visa waiver agreement that was signed with the United Arab Emirates (UAE) on 27th November 2016 that later came into effect on 27th December.
This has given Bahamas Nationals the visa-free entry or visa on arrival access to UAE. With effect from 27th December 2016, Bahamas Nationals can enter UAE without a visa and the UAE citizens can travel to the Bahamas with the same privileges.
READ ALSO: How can I get my UAE visa through Emirates
Types of emirates visa for Bahamas Nationals:
Emirates Visa on arrival:
30-day visa on arrival –
The nationalities of this country are not required to procure their visa through advance arrangements to enter UAE. These particular citizens can enter the UAE and obtain their emirates visa on arrival for 30 days with a 10 day grace period granted for extension.
90-day visa on arrival –
Similar to the 30-day visa on arrival; the citizens of these countries are not required to procure their visas through advance arrangements to enter UAE. They can obtain their emirates visa on arrival for 90 days.
READ ALSO: Emirates Tourism Post COVID
Emirates visa passport requirements for emirates visa for Bahamas Nationals:
Travelers holding a passport from your country can procure an emirates visa on arrival free of cost for a maximum duration of 30 days stay in UAE. These are the requirements to obtain an emirates visa on arrival:
- Your passports must remain valid for at least 6 months along with one blank visa page for stamping the entry and exit. The passport number and the details of the passport must be clearly visible in the scanned document.
- Passport-sized photograph: Photograph used for the official purpose must be of 6x6cm photograph in color (minimum of 600x600 pixels) with a white background.
- Holding sufficient proof of funding: Emirates visa travel policy mandates a specified amount of funds per day for your stay.
- Proof of your return ticket: This is mandatory proof produced to ensure the authorities that you stay as long as your emirates visa permits you to stay.
- Hold all the documents required for the next travel destination: This requires all the documents needed to confirm boarding with the airline without an emirates visa permit.
- Undertaking the COVID-19 PCR tests as litigated by the UAE Immigration laws: The tourists or visitors coming from the countries and territories listed for COVID-19 PCR are mandated to adhere to the test requirements.
In case, you intend to stay for longer than the permitted duration of 30 days, you can request the immigration officer at the airport or contact a local immigration office in the UAE to request for granting an extension for a stay of more than 30 days. However, you must produce the requirements and follow the UAE travel restrictions to obtain your emirates visa for Bahamas Nationals.