emirates visa for cambodia nationals
- Author- Ahona
- Publish Date-
If you are a foreigner planning to visit the emirates, you must not worry at all! We have got you covered through our expert guidance! To ensure that your travel is hassle free and your journey is memorable, we assist in providing visas for you so that you fulfill the purpose of your visit. However, if you are a Cambodian citizen looking to obtain your visa, we will help you with your emirates visa for Cambodia nationals.
Types of emirates visa for Cambodia Nationals
Going through the first and foremost basic necessities of traveling to any country is their visa! For an UAE visa, you will have to apply for an Emirates visa online through the emirates visa application. The UAE government issues different emirates visa types for the purpose of your visit. These visas can range from 48 hours short term visa to yearly long term visas based on the objective of your visit. However, these emirates visas are broadly categorized into: emirates transit visa that are issued for shorter duration, having a validity of 14 days with single entry of 48 hours and 96 hours and emirates tourist visa that are issued for longer durations having a validity of 58 days single or multiple entries ranging from 30 days to 90 days.
READ ALSO: 90 Days Multiple Entry Emirates Visa
How to apply for an Emirates visa for Cambodia Nationals?
The next question that may pop up after you get to know the types of emirates visas are how to apply for them?
- Visit the online website.
- Select your Citizenship Country and your Living Country from the options in the dropbox. After selecting, click on the "Apply Visa for Emirates" tab.
- This will direct you to another window consisting of a list of emirates visa types categorized broadly into ‘Tourist Visas’ and ‘Transit Visa’. Select “Transit Visa” and choose the transit visa type.
- After checking the processing time, visa fees, emirates visa validity, process fees, etc. click “Proceed to Apply”.
- The tab takes you to a general form fill up wherein, you are required to fill in your details and upload the required documents.
- After filling in the details and uploading the required document, click on “Proceed to Pay” and make the payment-visa your preferred payment options available.
READ ALSO: Emirates EVisa Application Form
Emirates travel requirement for emirates visa for Cambodia Nationals
Your passports must remain valid for at least 6 months along with 4 blank pages for stamping the entry and exit. The passport number and the details of the passport must be clearly visible in the scanned document.
Passport sized photograph: Photograph used for official purpose must be of 6x6cm photograph in color (minimum of 600x600 pixels) with a white background.
Holding sufficient proof of funding: Emirates visa travel policy mandates a specified amount of funds per day for your stay.
Proof of your return ticket: This is a mandatory proof produced to ensure the authorities that you stay as long as your emirates visa permits you to stay.
Undertaking the COVID-19 PCR tests as litigated by the UAE Immigration laws: The tourists or visitors coming from the countries and territories listed for COVID-19 PCR are mandated to adhere to the test requirements.
If you are a spouse, or a below 18 national or a parent above the age of 60. You must submit supporting documents that prove the relation to qualify as a dependent.
If you are a married female below 18 or a minor, you must produce the following documents:
- Photo ID of your parents or husband
- Copy of your parents’ tourist visa
- Females under the age of 18 are not eligible for the emirates tourist visa unless they are traveling under parental guidance.
- Children under the age of 18 accompanied by adults can obtain a free-entry emirates visa.
- Hold all the documents required for the next travel destination: This requires all the documents to adhere to the travel requirements for emirates visa for Cambodia nationals.