emirates visa for china nationals
- Author- Ahona
- Publish Date-
Emirates is a country where the world thrives, rejoices, and relives those momentous memories again! UAE is known for its booming tourism ratio owing to its seven emirates including its capital of Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, and Fujairah. All of these emirates are highly popular and attractive. Are you a Chinese citizen planning to make a trip to UAE? Here’s how we can help you by guiding you through the Emirates visa for China Nationals.
Emirates visa for China Nationals: Visa on arrival
To obtain an emirates visa, you must apply for your emirates visa online. If you do not belong from any of the emirates visa-free countries or visa on arrival for US green card holders, you will have to procure your emirates visa based on the purpose of your visit. Although, applying for and obtaining an emirates visa might be mandatory for many nationalists traveling to UAE. However, the government of other countries places the authority of administering entry restrictions on the citizens of the UAE.
The UAE government issues an emirates visa on arrival depending on the duration of stay and some specific nationalities. GCC residents are not eligible for an emirates visa on arrival, while some other nationalities can obtain a visa on arrival and get visa-free entry into other countries, whereas, some have to apply for a UAE visa in advance.
Although, a few years ago around 2016, in order to strengthen their international relations China and UAE agreed to issue an visa on arrival entry permit. The passport holders of China will be granted a visa on arrival permit for 30 days. China nationals being able to avail visa on arrival entry was approved by His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and the apparent Ruler of Dubai around 2016. This decision was approved to boost UAE’s tourism hub and business trade, stating that the relations with China are strategic and one of the priorities of UAE.
Chinese nationals are eligible for a 30-day visa-on-arrival. However, you will have to apply for an emirates visa and get it prearranged if you want a longer duration of emirates tourist visa and emirates transit visa.
Types of emirates visa for China Nationals:
Emirates Visa on arrival available for China Nationals:
30-day visa on arrival –
The nationalities of this country are not required to procure their visa through advance arrangements to enter UAE. These particular citizens can enter the UAE and obtain their emirates visa on arrival for 30 days with a 10-day grace period granted for an extension. You can request the immigration officer at the airport or choose to contact the local immigration office in the UAE to request for an extension grant to stay for more than 30 days.
Read Also: 5 Years Emirates Visa
Emirates visa requirements for emirates visa for China Nationals:
Travelers holding a passport from your country can procure an emirates visa on arrival free of cost for a maximum duration of 30 days stay in UAE. These are the requirements to obtain an emirates visa on arrival:
- Your passports must remain valid for at least 6 months along with one blank visa page for stamping the entry and exit.
- Holding sufficient proof of funding: Emirates visa travel policy mandates a specified amount of funds per day for your stay.
- Proof of your return ticket: This is mandatory proof produced to ensure the authorities that you stay as long as your emirates visa permits you to stay.
- Hold all the documents required for the next travel destination: This requires all the documents needed to confirm boarding with the airline without an emirates visa permit.
- Undertaking the COVID-19 PCR tests as litigated by the UAE Immigration laws: The tourists or visitors coming from the countries and territories listed for COVID-19 PCR are mandated to adhere to the test requirements to obtain their emirates visa for China nationals.