emirates visa for citizens of uganda
- Author- Ahona
- Publish Date-
Are you recently planning a move to the emirates for a long-term duration? Here’s how we can help you! If you are planning to move to Dubai or any of the seven emirates of UAE, you will have to apply for an emirates visa. You can fill out the emirates visa application form to obtain your emirates visa based on the purpose of your visit. If you are an Uganda nationalist, you must obtain your emirates visa for Citizens of Uganda.
With the flux of people visiting and immigrating, the government of UAE issues different UAE visa types. Each of these emirates visas has varying stay permits depending on the purpose of your visit to the UAE. The entry permits on these emirates visa types have a set of regulations and requirements that the visitor has to fulfill. Depending on the visa type, the stay permit on your visa may range from the duration of 48 hours a day to long-term yearly visas allowing multiple entry permits as per the purpose of your visit to Uganda. The validity of each visa depends on the emirates visa type and entry permits. It is necessary to check all the visa details before applying for the UAE visa application to choose the visa that fulfills your objective of visiting the UAE.
Citizens living in foreign countries are not allowed to enter UAE without undertaking the UAE travel requirements COVID-19 and following the UAE travel restrictions. Travelers must provide evidence of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of arrival in the destination. All the travelers or repatriated Citizens of Uganda will have to undergo a 14-day mandatory quarantine. Only a few foreign nationals and business workers are allowed to visit UAE.
Emirates visa for Citizens of Uganda
Emirates Tourist Visas –
If you belong to a nation that is not eligible to procure an emirates visa on arrival or cannot obtain an emirates visa via visa-free entry, you can obtain emirates tourist visas. All of the emirates tourist visa types can be extended through multiple entries since they have both single entry and multiple entry visas.
Read Also: Emirates Business Visa
Types of emirates visa for Citizens of Uganda
These are the emirates visit visa or tourist visa that Citizens of Uganda can apply for:
Tourist visa with a validity of 58 days:
- 14 days visa single entry
- 30 days visa single entry and multiple entry visa with extension
- 90 days visa single entry and multiple entry visa with extension
Transit visa with a validity of 14 days:
- 48 hours single entry
- 96 hours single entry
How to apply for an Emirates visa for Citizens of Uganda?
To get an emirates visa, you can easily obtain it online via emiratesvisa.org through the following steps:
When the page uploads, select the Citizenship Country and Living Country. After selecting, click on the "Apply Visa for Emirates" tab.
- Choose the emirates visa type you need depending on the purpose of your visit.
- After checking the essential details such as the processing time, visa fees, emirates visa validity, process fees, etc. click “Proceed to Apply”.
- The tab takes you to a general form fill-up wherein, you are required to fill in your details and upload your documents.
- After filling in the details and uploading the document, click on “Proceed to Pay” and use the preferred payment gateway options available to make the payment.
Read Also: Emirates Tourist Visa
Documents required to obtain emirates visa for Afghanistan nationals
To apply for your emirates visa, you will require the following documents:
- Your passport-sized photograph: Your passport sized photograph must be captured with a white background for official purposes.
- A copy of your Uganda passport must have a validity of 6 months with a clear print of passport ID and personal details in the copy of your passport.
- Your original emirates visa application form.
- Emirates ticket: A copy of your return ticket confirming your return under the stay permit allowed.
- Copy of National ID for Citizens of Uganda; for other Nationals copy of work permit/ Residence visa in Uganda or Dependent visa.
To obtain an emirates visa for Citizens of Uganda, you must follow the UAE visa requirements.