Apply Emirates Visa for Cuba Nationals
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
- Cuba's main island is the biggest in the Caribbean.
- Cuba has a coastline that spans for nearly 3500 kilometers.
- Tobacco, sugar, and nickel are Cuba's three most important exports.
Read Also: APPLY EMIRATES VISA FOR BAHAMAS NATIONALS
INVITATION TO DUBAI: DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED
- A copy of the bio page from Cuba's passport. A clean copy with at least 6 months validity remaining
- Flight booking on both sides. (It is usually a good idea to book your ticket as soon as your visa is issued.)
- 1 Image Each candidate must send a clear color photograph of themself. Black and white photos will not be allowed.
- Booking Information for a Hotel (If you are staying with a family member, relative, or acquaintance, you may share his/her Emirates ID.)
Visa Checklist for Dubai:
- Six-month passport validity is required.
- At least four blank pages are required in the passport.
Steps to apply for Emirates Visa:
- From the drop-down menu, select the nation for which you wish to apply for a visa. Click on your current location, and then click on the nation where you were born.
- Online visa application for the United Arab Emirates is available. Please provide all essential information, such as your passport number, email address, and mobile number, among others.
- For visas to the United Arab Emirates, you must upload the following documents: Front and rear picture copies of Cuban passport. Emirates Airlines flight ticket. Photographs at passport size are required.
- The extremely secure payment gateway allows you to pay your visa application cost for the United Arab Emirates. Our payment options include PayPal, Debit/Credit Card, Direct Bank Transfer, and others.
- After receiving your United Arab Emirates visa, you will be able to fly to the country.
Read Also: POPULAR TRADITIONAL CUISINES OF EMIRATES
For a Cuba visa, the following documents must be presented:
- The original passport must be valid for at least six months and have at least three blank pages, as well as all previous passports.
- Describe the objective of your trip to the country in your personal covering letter
- Scan of a recent color picture. (2 visas with specific photo requirements) Forms must be completed and signed by the applicant. Stamped & updated for last 3 months with bank seal Original Bank Statement
- The host company's invitation letter (For Business Visa)
- Certificate of Immunization against Yellow Fever
- Return flight tickets from and to your home country: evidence of a return trip ticket
- Proof of your hotel reservation for the whole duration of your visit
- Children's birth certificates
Read Also: COVID19 TESTS IN SHARJAH