How to Get emirates visa for zambia nationals
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
If you are a foreigner planning to visit the UAE, you must not worry at all! We have got you covered through our expert guidance! To ensure that your travel is hassle-free and your journey is memorable, we assist in providing visas for you to fulfill your visit's purpose. However, if you are a Zambian citizen looking to obtain your visa, we will help you with your emirates visa for Zambia nationals.
Types of emirates visa for Zambia Nationals:
The UAE government issues different emirates visa types for your visit. Going through the first and foremost necessity of traveling to any country is a visa! You will have to apply for a UAE visa online through the emirates visa application for a Dubai visa. These visa types can range from 48 hours short-term visas to yearly long-term visas based on your visit's objective. However, these emirates visas are broadly categorized into emirates transit visas that is issued for a shorter duration, having a validity of 14 days with single entry of 48 hours and 96 hours, and emirates tourist visas that are given for longer durations having a validity of 58 days single or multiple entries ranging from 30 days to 90 days.
How to apply for an Emirates visa for Zambia Nationals?
- Visit emiratesvisa. website to book your UAE visa emirates.
- Select your Citizenship Country and your Living Country from the options in the dropbox. After selecting, click on the "Apply Visa for Emirates" tab.
- This will direct you to another window consisting of a list of emirates visa types categorized broadly into 'Tourist Visas' and 'Transit Visa'. Select "Transit Visa" and choose the transit visa type.
- After checking the processing time, visa fees, emirates visa validity, process fees, etc., click "Proceed to Apply".
- The tab takes you to a general form fill-up wherein you must fill in your details and upload the required documents.
- After filling in the details and uploading the required document, click on "Proceed to Pay" and make the payment visa your preferred payment options available.
UAE visa requirement for emirates visa for Zambia Nationals:
- Your passports must remain valid for at least six months, along with four blank pages for stamping the entry and exit. The passport number and the details of the passport must be visible in the scanned document.
- Passport-sized photograph: The photograph used for the official purpose must be of 6x6cm photograph in color (minimum of 600x600 pixels) with a white background.
- Holding sufficient proof of funding: Emirates visa travel policy mandates a specified amount of funds per day for your stay.
- Proof of your return ticket: This is mandatory proof produced to ensure the authorities that you stay as long as your emirates visa permits you to stay.
- Undertaking the COVID-19 PCR tests as prosecuted by the UAE Immigration laws: UAE is very moderate with Zambia's nationals. Therefore, no quarantine is required as it places moderate travel restrictions on Zambia.
- Suppose you are a spouse, a below-18 national, or a parent above the age of 60. You must submit supporting documents that prove the relationship to qualify as a dependent.
If you are a married female below 18 or a minor, you must produce the following documents:
- Photo ID of your parents or husband
- Copy of your parents' tourist visa
- Females under 18 are not eligible for the emirates tourist visa unless they travel under parental guidance.
- Children under the age of 18 accompanied by adults can obtain a free-entry emirates visa.
Hold all the emirates visa requirement documents required for the next travel destination: This requires all the documents to adhere to the Dubai visa requirements for emirates visa for Zambia nationals.