emirates visa for zimbabwe nationals
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
If you're travelling to Dubai or any of the seven emirates of UAE, you will have to apply for an emirates Dubai visa. You can fill out the emirates visa application to obtain your visa based on your visit's purpose. You can choose to apply for an Emirates visa application online for a specified duration via online platforms. If you are a Zimbabwe Nationals, here's how we can help you by speeding up your emirates visa for Zimbabwe Nationals.
Emirates Visa for Zimbabwe Nationals:
The government of UAE issues different types of emirates visas. These visas have different duration of stay based on the objective of your visit to Dubai. Although there are many types of visa in UAE, the short-term emirates visas are emirates transit visas for Dubai and tourist visas. Depending on the emirates visa type, the stay permit on an emirates visa can range from the duration of 48 hours a day to long-term yearly visas with both single and multiple-entry permits. The validity of each visa depends on the emirates visa type and entry permits. Overall, Zimbabwe is a country that accounts for 1% of the total UAE visa issued in 2019 and is reportedly growing by the years. Travel Insurance, along with COVID-19 test coverage, is mandatory as per UAE Government directive regulations.
Types of Emirates Visa for Zimbabwe Nationals
Transit Visas issued by the UAE are sponsored by UAE-airlines and must be approved and processed before arrival. The two types of transit visas, 48-hour and 96-hours, are not eligible for an extension.
Tourist Visas are issued for those who are not eligible to procure a visa on arrival or do not fall under the category of publishing visa-free entry. Visas under the tourist type can be extended through multiple entrances. Licensed travel agents and management services such as hotels can arrange a tourist visa for your arrival to maintain the accommodation reservation.
Conditions that apply for tourists visas:
- Females under 18 are not eligible for this visa unless they are travelling under parental guidance.
- Children under the age of 18 accompanied by adults can obtain a free-entry emirates visa.
Read Also: types of emirates visa
Documents required for Emirates visa for Zimbabwe Nationals:
These are the emirates visa requirement and UAE travel restrictions for Zimbabwe Nationals:
- BioData Page of your passport: This page includes your demographic details consisting of your passport-sized photo and your personal information.
- Last Page of your passport: Many nationalities have crucial details on the previous page of their passport. In case your nationality does not have any information on the last page of your passport, you can attach the first page.
- Your travel or passport document must have a validity of at least six months for you to be eligible to apply for an emirates visa.
- Passport-sized photograph: Your passport-sized photos that will be required for official documents must be captured on a white background and must be as recent as three months.
- Residence Proof: This requirement is only applicable if you live in a country that is not you are not a native citizen of, i.e. your nationality and permanent residency are not the same. In this case, you will have to produce proof of residence or submit your residency visa along with the passport.
- Undertaking the COVID-19 PCR tests as litigated by the UAE Immigration laws: The tourists or visitors coming from the countries and territories listed for COVID-19 PCR are mandated to adhere to the test requirements.
You must check the Dubai visa requirement to help you assess an emirates visa's entry requirements for your upcoming travel plan. Holders of non-passports and emirates essential passport and visa documents may also require different entry permit requirements. These documents must be scanned colored documents as the black and white copy is not accepted to apply for an Emirates visa for Zimbabwe Nationals.