What You Can Do After Emirates Visa Rejection
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
Emirates Visa is one of the most sought-after tourist visas for many people. It has been designed to promote tourism in the UAE. A majority of applicants for the first time are rejected.
Emirates visa rejection is a common occurrence for many people; who are looking to travel to Dubai and other Emirates. There are various reasons for visa rejection, but the good news is that you can always reapply for a new visa. This blog will discuss the necessary steps that are to be taken after the rejection of an Emirates visa.
Read Also: EMIRATES VISA INFORMATION
What should you do after the Emirates visa is rejected?
Emirates visa rejection is not new to the world of travelers. Due to strict emirates visa policy and some visa requirements, many travelers are unable to get emirates visas. And some people are even denied entry visas to the country. However, some of them are not aware of why they are rejected.
Several factors have to be considered when people travel to the Emirates. Visas are one of the most important things that have to be taken care of. The Emirates is one of the most popular destinations for people all over the world. People from all over the world visit Dubai to enjoy themselves. But there are certain rules and regulations for traveling to the Emirates.
What are the rules of an Emirates visa?
The immigration department in the UAE has a list of rules in place that help to keep the country safe, secure, and stable. One of the most common UAE immigration rules is the visa requirement. Visas are issued by the immigration department in the UAE. It is illegal for any person to live or work in the country without a valid entry visa. The Emirates visa rules include the following:
- The Emirates visa is valid for 30 days from the date of issuance.
- It is valid for a single journey and cannot be used for multiple journeys.
- Emirates Visa cannot be extended beyond the validity period.
- Emirates Visa can be extended only in special circumstances such as medical emergencies.
- Emirates Visa does not entitle its holder to obtain any residence or employment permit.
- Emirates Visa does not entitle its holder to claim any social security benefits.
Read Also: TYPES OF EMIRATES VISA
Why did Emirates Reject your Passport?
Emirates visa rejection is one of the most annoying things for an ex-pat. Denied entry is really bad for the expat’s career and life. Emirates visa rejection is something that every ex-pat will have to face at least once in their life. The best thing to do is to avoid being denied entry into the country.
Emirates has very strict visa regulations and if you have applied for a visa and it has been rejected then you may be worried about what will happen. The Emirates visa rejection is something that is often misunderstood. Often travelers are confused by the fact that they have been rejected and they are worried about what will happen. The Emirates visa rejection usually occurs because of the following reasons:
- Submitting the wrong travel documents.
- Emirates is unable to verify your nationality.
- You have an unusual first or last name.
- The name and last name on your passport don’t match.
- Your passport is damaged.
- Your passport is not valid for 6 months from the date of application.
- Your passport contains an endorsement that is not allowed by the UAE government.
- You’re applying for a visa that is not allowed by the UAE government.
- Your passport has too many visas in it.
- Your passport was issued within the last six months.
- Passports issued less than one year ago
What is the procedure for obtaining a second Emirates Visa?
The Emirates visa rejection is the most common problem encountered by travelers to Dubai. Visa rejection is the most common issue encountered by citizens of countries that do not have a valid visas on arrival. The Emirates tourist visa is an entry permit granted to the citizens of certain countries by the UAE government to visit Dubai and stay there for a limited period.
However, if you are applying for a second Emirates visa, you must ensure that you are eligible. If you are in the United Arab Emirates on a tourist visa and not a resident visa then you are not eligible to apply for a second tourist visa. Moreover, you must wait a minimum of 6 months before you can make your second application. In the meanwhile, if you are eligible to apply for a second visa, you should decide on the type of visa. There are a few types of Emirates visas available, such as; Tourist visas, Residence visas, Family visas, Dependent visas, etc. You can choose any of them.
Read Also: 90 DAYS MULTIPLE ENTRY EMIRATES VISA
The Emirates Visa application process can be long and stressful, especially when you are rejected by the Emirates Visa department at the airport. But it’s not as bad as you may have thought. The rejection of a passport is not necessarily the end of the line. It can happen to anybody, so don’t feel too bad about it. Here we tried to explain the Emirates visa rejection and if you have any doubts you can also take the guide from here.