emirates visa requirements
- Author- Ahona
- Publish Date-
Are you recently planning to travel to emirates? In case, you want to set a foot in the wonderland of emirates, here’s how we can help you! If you’re traveling to Dubai or any seven emirates of UAE, you are required to apply for a UAE visa and procure your Dubai visa online through the emirates visa application based on the objective of your visit. However, while applying for emirates visa check, you must fulfill all the emirates visa requirements to enable the processing of your visa.
Emirates visa requirements for your UAE visa application
These are the emirates visa requirement and UAE travel restrictions:
- BioData Page of your passport: This page includes your demographic details consisting of your passport-sized photo and your personal details.
- Last Page of your passport: Many nationalities have crucial details on the last page of their passport. In case, your nationality does not have any information on the last page of your passport, you can attach the first page for reviewing the details.
- Your travel or passport document must have a validity of at least 6 months for you to be eligible to apply for an emirates visa. If your visa is not valid for 6 months, you will not be able to proceed further with your application.
- Passport-sized photograph: Your passport-sized photos that will be required for official documents must be captured on a white background and must be as recent as 3 months.
- Residence Proof: This requirement is only applicable if you live in a country that is not you are not a native citizen of, i.e. your nationality and your permanent residency are not the same. In this case, you will have to produce proof of residence or submit your residency visa along with your passport.
- Undertaking the COVID-19 PCR tests as litigated by the UAE Immigration laws: The tourists or visitors coming from the countries and territories listed for COVID-19 PCR are mandated to adhere to the test requirements.
You must check the Dubai visa requirement to help you assess the entry requirements of an emirates visa for your upcoming travel plan. Holders of non-passports and documents may also require different entry permit requirements. All of these documents must be scanned colored documents as the black and white copy is not accepted to apply for an emirates visa.
Read Also: Emirates work visa
Emirates visa requirements regulations under emirates visa
- In case, you are going to UAE to work there, then you must carry a work permit with you. If you are going to stay with your spouse, then you must carry a dependent visa for long term stays.
- You can obtain your visa only through a sponsor: If you have been recruited to work in UAE, then your work permit will be issued by your company you are working under. If you are going to stay with your spouse, your spouse must sponsor your dependent visa.
- The company that issues your work permit must apply and process the Labor Card based on your particular foreign employment quota that qualifies under.
- In case, you are running your own independent business, then a partner visa will be issued. The visa must be renewed every 3 years.
- You can easily apply for a work permit in Dubai, but your company has to sponsor you and if you are the candidate that’s applying for it, then you have to make the payment of your visa fees.
Emirates visa requirements for spouses and dependents
- In case, you are unemployed and are planning to settle down with your family for a duration stay of 2 long term years, you will need a sponsor that could be either your spouse or a family member.
- Once you have applied for the visa that you have been sponsored for, you are only allowed to work with your sponsor.
- You must obtain a work permit or get it issued by your company. If you are caught working without a work permit you will be held accountable for deployment, paying the fines, and will eventually be subjected to imprisonment.
- The company you are an employee of will sponsor you and bear all the expenses. However, if you are a partner of the owner or shareholder of the company, you must bear all the major expenses. The dependent visa for your spouse and children will also be your responsibility to bear their amount of expenses.
Read Also: 5 Years Emirates Visa
You will have to ensure that you fulfil all the emirates visa requirements to apply for your emirates visa.