places you can visit in uae on an emirates 30 days visa
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
The United Arab Emirates is everyone’s vortex of a dreamland due to its luxurious seven ultramodern emirates of all times. Dubai is a city of wonder, an emirate of UAE that is highly popular due to its extravagant glory and lively night lifestyle. With its dazzling skyscrapers, sleek dining, and inclusive culture, it tops everyone’s bucket list. Pumped up with excitement and high expectations, you must wonder about the places you can visit in UAE on an emirates 30 days visa. All the emirates of UAE are extremely attractive for the purpose of tourism and rightfully so.
This fast-paced world often gets people lost in its withstanding beauty and magnificent riches. However, if you are planning to take a tour of the UAE, you must make the most out of your stay! In case, you are planning to visit any emirates of UAE, you can easily apply for a UAE tourist visa online for a specified duration via online platforms. One such short-term UAE tourist visa is the Emirates 30 days visa that remains valid for only 30 days of your stay. To help you obtain your emirates 30 days visa, we help to speed up the process of your 30 days visa online.
As one of the renowned countries to visit, the government of UAE issues different types of emirates visas with specified stay permits as per the purpose of your visit to UAE. Before applying for an emirates 30 days visa, you are required to check your emirates visa status to determine the validity of emirates visa travel. Applying for a UAE tourist visa, you must have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months.
Depending on the purpose of your visit to the UAE, you will have to select the appropriate emirates visa type. However, if you need to visit UAE for a shorter period, you can apply for an emirates 30 days visa. These emirates visas of 30 days stay permit are known as UAE tourist visa.
Emirates 30 days visa is an ideal option for you if you plan a short-term stay in Dubai. This visa remains valid for 58 days from the date of issue with the entry permit of 30 days. This single entry Emirates visa allows you 2 extensions. You can also apply for a multiple-entry for 30 days visa to be issued from the date of first entry. 30 days single entry visa is a single-entry, single-exit, short-term tourist visa and one-time holiday purposes only that has a validity for 60 days and allows you to stay in Dubai for 30 days maximum.
Now, as you have your trip to UAE planned, why not skim through the most beautiful places for tourist visits? Gaining insights into the best places of UAE you must see will help you enjoy your trip better and make the most of it.
READ ALSO: Emirates Work visa
List of places you can visit in UAE on an emirates 30 days visa:
To plan your trip carefully and not miss out on some of the glorious places you can visit, here’s a list of those places to guide you through your trip:
- Burj Khalifa
- Palm Jumeirah
- Global Village of Dubai
- Dubai Dolphinarium
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Dubai Gold Souk
- Atlantis Aquaventure & Lost Chambers
- Al Khayma Camp
- The Dubai Mall
- Burj Al Arab
- Dubai Marina
- Ski Dubai
- Mall of Emirates
- Dubai Miracle Garden
- Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Dubai Fountain
- Dubai Creek
- Desert Safari
Documents required for places you can visit in UAE on an emirates 30 days visa:
To visit the UAE on a Dubai tourist visa, you must follow the documents required for UAE entry requirements:
- Your passport-sized photograph: Your passport sized photograph must be captured with a white background for official purposes.
- A copy of your passport must have a validity of 6 months with a clear print of passport ID and personal details in the copy of your passport.
- Your original emirates visa application form that can be accessed in Arabic or English.
- Emirates ticket: A copy of your return ticket confirming your return under the stay permit of emirates 30 days visa.
Note: You must submit all of the documental requirements in a colored print as black and white-colored print will not be accepted.
READ ALSO: Common Reasons for Emirates visa rejection
COVID-19 Travel Requirements for places you can visit in UAE on an emirates 30 days:
Due to the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, the regulation policies mandate necessary UAE travel restriction. Therefore, you must adhere to the list of UAE travel requirements to reach your destination:
- Check whether you require an emirates visa before booking a ticket: The UAE government issues an emirates visa on arrival depending on your nationality. However, you can apply for a pre-arranged visit visa from Dubai immigration, in case you do not fall under the emirates visa on arrival category.
- Check the travel requirements by your destination to adhere to the specific departure requirements of your country from where you are traveling to Dubai.
- You will be denied entry to Dubai if you have traveled to South Africa within 14 days of departure to Dubai. The new rule for South Africa remains in effect even if you have transited to other countries within the 14 days.
- Undertaking the COVID-19 PCR tests as litigated by the UAE Immigration laws: The tourists or visitors coming from the countries and territories listed for COVID-19 PCR are mandated to adhere to the test requirements.
- A visa or documental evidence of traveling to any of the following high-risk countries in the last 5 years:
- New Zealand
Make sure that you look into the destination travel requirements and follow the guidelines of COVID-19 UAE travel restriction to be able to go to places you can visit in UAE on an emirates 30 days visa.