guide on traveling to emirates alone
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
Is anything better than flying alone in the world? Traveling on your own is just unbelievable – meeting new people and making friends on your own. The choice of your own destinations, timetables, expenses and other requirements is free from criticism and judgement from your own party. This is the kind of independence you're going to be addicted to in a short time. In this article, we have presented you the guide to travelling to Emirates alone.
The UAE is a country which offers the solo traveller numerous rich experiences. 7 Emirates – Dubai, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, and Umm Al Qaiwain, respectively. Everything can be walked along, or Dubai, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaima and Sharjah are all to be explored.
Tips for Travelling to Emirates Alone
Do the Research
The UAE is a highly safe country for women to travel. Read all on how other travellers' harassment can be treated. Understand the country's religion, travel law and social expectations and ensure that when you travel to the UAE, you do not go against them.
- Cursing is not tolerated in person or through the internet.
- Saying against Islam is strictly prohibited, even though you have a theological case. Do not like the Islamic headgear or outfits that are the best wear by Arabs and other Muslims in the UAE.
- The UAE is not tolerated with public shows of affection. Do it discreetly or do it behind closed doors if you have to show your love for your partner.
- Drunkenness must be stopped at all costs. You'll have to pay a steep fine or face jail if you're caught drinking and driving.
- Do not bring any leisure medications to the UAE. In addition to being arrested, you will never reach the country again.
- Dress modestly, with Islamic ways in mind. This law applies to men as well as women.
Best Weather to Travel
Except between October and April, the UAE burns heat all year long. The warm months, especially during the summer, between August and October, are best avoided. However, if you do not want outdoor attractions, you can also come here in summer as all indoor attractions are fully air-conditioned.
Plan a Day Trip
Going alone is fine, but day trips are much safer, and in a short time you can see a lot. Moreover, you get many new people to meet. Day tours take all your needs into account, so you don't have to think about water, snacks and other stuff.
Arrive at Emirates at Day or Night
Despite cheaper costs, most solo travellers avoid night arrivals on security grounds. Dubai is a very safe city so that you can arrive in the evening or the day.
All people speak English in Dubai, so you don't have to learn Arabic. But ask language interpreters at the airport if you don't speak English.
Get a Nol Card
Nol is a smart card that has a stored value and can be used to pay for the entire transportation in Dubai.
Download All Necessary Mobile Apps
To schedule public transportation travel, use the RTA app. You can navigate the Yellow and Red lines with the Dubai Metro app. You can browse the giant mall with the Dubai Mall app. In addition, the cab booking service Careem app is available. Download The Entertainer and other coupon software if you are a budget flyer.
READ ALSO: Night Clubs in Emirates
Places to Visit in Emirates
- To learn about the culture, customs and religion of the UAE, visit the Sheik Mohammad Center for Cultural Understanding. It is one of the coolest places to visit since the country you are visiting can be learned a lot.
- Check out the Dubai Miracle Garden, a miracle garden that produces several million blooming plants.
- Visit Dubai City's largest and most stunning Dubai Mall. In and out of the mall promenade, you will find a lot of coolest things to do.
- Book a ticket beforehand for view on the 125th floor of Burj Khalifa from the observation deck.
- Enjoy the tea at one of Burj Al Arab's restaurants, its lovely aquarium and golden accents. Burj Al Arab is one of the highlights in Dubai if you can afford to.
- You'll enjoy a city tour in Abu Dhabi. The biggest UAE emirate is this capital city.
- The biggest tourist attraction in Abu Dhabi is the Sheik Zayed Mosque. It is the biggest and most beautiful mosque in the UAE. Every year many tourists discover the amazing interior design of the entire mosque.
- The world's largest loopy and longest roller coaster, Formula Ross, is in Ferrari's only theme park in the UAE.
Ras Al Khaimah
- Visit this fort built on a hilltop of the 16th century and enjoy the views over its walls.
- If you like the sights' lost in time, visit Jazirat Al Hamra, a village of old perl diving composed of black coral blocks.
- Enjoy a day in Khatt Springs' rich mineral hot tubs to rejuvenate you.
READ ALSO: Emirates visa Stamping
So this is all in our Guide on Traveling to Emirates Alone. You can get the Emirates Visa on emirates visa org and get it done through a hassle-free process. So apply for Emirates Visa and have a solo trip to the beautiful Emirates.