what is the cost of dubai visa through emirates
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
How can I get a Dubai visa?
The government of UAE does not grant a Dubai visa directly. People seeking to obtain a visa to the UAE or Dubai need to apply for the same through other sources. The most common sources providing visa services to Dubai are airlines, hotels, and Online Travel Agents (OTA). Out of these, OTA services are the most popular, due to their inherent convenience, and prompt customer care. We at Emirates Visa aim to give our customers complete satisfaction, through our vast experience in providing Visa for Dubai. Hence if you have wondered about 'What Is The Cost Of Dubai visa Through Emirates' then now it is time to get to know about the same!
How can I get a Dubai visa through Emirates?
At EmiratesVisaOnline, we provide UAE and Dubai Visa through a very simple application process, affordable charges, and a convenient processing time of 3-4 days (72-96 hours). The Emirates Visa for Dubai is provided in a number of different types, all of which remain valid for different durations.
Read Also: Apply Emirates visa
Types of Dubai visa Provided by Emirates:
Applicants have the option of choosing from a variety of Emirates Visas to Dubai, and the different types of Dubai Visa provided by us is listed below:
Emirates Tourist Visa:
We provide many different types of Tourist Visas to Dubai, as listed below:
- 30-Days Single-Entry Tourist Visa: This Visa allows the holder to enter Dubai only once, and stay for a period not exceeding 30 days. This visa remains valid for 58 days from the date of issue.
- 14-Day Single-Entry Tourist Visa: This Visa makes the holder eligible for entering Dubai only once, for a period that should not exceed 14 days. The validity period for this visa is 58 days from the date of issue.
- 30-Days Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa: This Visa allows the applicant to enter Dubai multiple times during the period of validity for the Visa, for a duration not exceeding 30 days. This Visa remains valid for 58 days from the date of issue.
- 90-Days Single Entry Tourist Visa: Like the 30-Days Visa, this Visa too, lets the holder to make a single entry to Dubai, for a period not exceeding 90 days. The validity of this Visa remains till 180 days from the date of issue.
- 90-Days Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa: This allows the holder to make multiple trips to Dubai during the validity period of the Visa, and stay in the country for a period not exceeding 90 days. This Visa remains valid for 180 days from the date of issue.
- 30-Days Single-Entry Extension: This remains valid for 58 days from the date of issue.
- 90-Days Single-Entry Extension: This remains valid for a period of 180 days from the date of issue of Visa.
Emirates Transit Visa:
We also provide Transit Visa services to Dubai, which are ideal for people who are traveling through Dubai on their way to some other country/territory.
- 48-Hours Single-Entry Transit Visa: This Visa remains valid for 14 days from the date of issue, and allows the holder to enter Dubai only once, for a period not exceeding 48 hours.
- 96-Hours Single-Entry Transit Visa: Valid for 14 days from the date of issue, the Visa lets the holder enter and stay in Dubai for a period of not more than 96 hours, only once.
Read Also: Emirates visa information
Do I need to pay any additional fees for the Application Form for a Dubai visa Through Emirates?
With Emirates Visa Online, you don't have to pay any additional fees for the Emirates Application Form. The only fees that you have to pay is the Visa Fees as per your required visa, and a processing fees of 26 USD.
Why Choose Emirates Visa?
Applying for your Dubai visa Through Emirates offers you a number of advantages and perks:
- We have a wide-ranging experience in providing Tourist Visas
- We have a track record or 100% customer satisfaction with more than 200K clients
- Short processing times (3-4 days)
- Minimal documentation required
- Many different types of Emirates Tourist Visas provided
- 24×7 chat and mail support
- Convenient prices for Emirates Visas
- Hassle-free application process
- No need to visit embassies or agencies, as the process is completely online.
What Is The Cost Of Dubai visa Through Emirates?
All the Dubai Visas provided by us are at a nominal processing fee of 26 USD. The fees for different kinds of Emirates Visa as listed below, are for the Regular Service type of delivery (and a processing time of 3-4 days or 72-96 hours). We also provide Express Services in case the applicants wish to obtain their Dubai Visa in a shorter period of time. The processing time for Express Service Visa is around 48 hours, and the fees are somewhat higher than the Regular Service type. Visit our website to enquire about the prices for Express Service Emirates Visa. Hope this solves your query regarding ‘What Is The Cost Of Dubai visa Through Emirates?’