emirates evisa application form
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
What is the Emirates eVisa Application Form?
For people seeking to travel to the UAE, obtaining a valid eVisa is very important. For this, the most crucial process is filling the Emirates Visa Application Form. All the details mentioned must be correct, and include the personal details of the applicant, details of their passport, type of Visa required and the country of citizenship, and certain documents, such as scanned copies of the passport, along with passport size photographs.
From Where Can I Fill My Emirates eVisa Application Form?
Since the UAE Embassies do not provide Tourist Visas, the applicants must carry out their form filling through online travel agents, airlines, and hotels. Out of these, OTA services are the most popular, and usually provide step-by-step guidance to the applicants, to help them fill their forms without any hassle.
While the basic format of the Application Form remains the same, the form itself is different for different travel agents. In this guide, we will show you how to easily fill your Application Form at Emirates Visa Org.
READ ALSO: Emirates visa information
How to Fill Your Emirates eVisa Application Form at Emirates Visa Org:
Follow the simple steps listed down below, to fill your Application Form in no time:
- Visit the page at Emirates Visa Org
- In the first section of the form, select the country of your citizenship and residence, and then select the type of Emirates eVisa you are applying for. The 'Visa For' field is set to 'United Arab Emirates' by default.
- In the 'Personal Details' section, mention your:
- Father and Mother's Names
- Date of Birth
- National ID Number (optional)
- Marital Status
- Email ID and alternate email ID
- Mobile Dial Code
- Mobile Number
- WhatsApp Dial Code
- Educational Qualification
- Next, in the 'Passport and Travel Information Section', fill in your:
- Passport Number
- Passport Type
- Date of Issue
- Date of Expiry
- Date of Arrival in the UAE
- Date of Departure/Return from the UAE
- Next is the 'Permanent Address' Section, which requires:
- Primary Address (Correspondence)
- Secondary Address (Permanent)
- State (optional)
- Postal/ZIP/PIN Code
- Finally, you reach the 'Upload Documents' Section, where you are required to upload colored copies of your passport, along with your passport size photographs. The file formats allowed are JPEG, PNG, JPG, and PDF.
Apart from these documents, you have the option of attaching additional proofs as well.
Note: The documents can be mailed to email@example.com, or sent via WhatsApp. Uploading them with the form is not mandatory.
After you are done filling the form, the next step is to pay the requisite Visa Fees based on your type of Visa Application, along with the processing fees. The fees structure for different types of Emirates Visas is listed below:
- 30-Days Single-Entry Visa: 120 USD+26 USD (Processing Fees)
- 14-Days Single-Entry Visa: 110 USD+26 USD (Processing Fees)
- 30-Days Multiple-Entry Visa: 295 USD+26 USD (Processing Fees)
- 90-Days Single-Entry Visa: 400 USD+26 USD (Processing Fees)
- 90-Days Multiple Entry Visa: 800 USD+26 USD (Processing Fees)
- 90-Days Visa Extension: 550 USD+26 USD (Processing Fees)
- 30-Days Visa Extension: 524 USD+26 USD (Processing Fees)
Once you are done with the above-mentioned simple steps, EmiratesVisaOnline takes about 3-4 days to process your application (72 hours processing time). In cases of emergency, you can opt for an Express Service, which makes your eVisa available within 48 hours.
READ ALSO: 14 days Emirates visa
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Where can I get the Emirates eVisa Application Form?
The Application Form is not available at the UAE embassies, and so, you need to contact your travel agent for the same. To fill your application form easily in a few simple steps, and with minimal documentation, you can visit Emirates Visa Org for the same.
Q. Do I need to pay any additional fees for the Emirates eVisa Application Form?
With EmiratesVisaOnline, you don't have to pay any additional fees for the Application Form. The only fees that you have to pay is the Visa Fees as per your required visa, and a processing fees of 26 USD.
Q. What documents do I need to attach with my Emirates eVisa Application Form?
EmiratesVisaOnline provides easy visa facilities with minimal documentation. The only documents that you need to keep handy when applying for an Emirates Tourist Visa are colored copies of your passport, passport size photographs, your accommodation proofs, and your confirmed air tickets (both-way).
Why Choose Emirates Visa Org?
Filing your Emirates eVisa Application Form through Emirates Visa Org offers a number of advantages and perks
- We have a wide-ranging experience in providing Tourist Visas
- We have a track record or 100% customer satisfaction with more than 200K clients
- Short processing times (3-4 days)
- Minimal documentation required
- Many different types of Emirates Tourist Visas provided
- 24×7 chat and mail support
- Convenient prices for Emirates Visas
- Hassle-free application process
- No need to visit embassies or agencies, as the process is completely online.