DETAILED PROCESS TO APPLY FOR EMIRATES VISA FOR NIGERIA NATIONALS
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
A Nigerian was recently deported from the United Arab Emirates (UAE) for applying for a visa without an invitation letter. The deportation of this Nigerian, who had remained in the UAE illegally, kicked off a debate on how to secure a UAE visa as many Nigerians are still unaware of the procedure and requirements behind securing one. To make sure that there are no communication gaps, Emirates is the national carrier of the United Arab Emirates and has its hub at Dubai International Airport. It flies to more than 150 destinations which include 50 cities in Europe, 60 cities in the African continent, and another 15 cities in the Asia Pacific region.
Read Also: APPLY EMIRATES VISA FOR CUBA NATIONALS
UAE VISA POLICY FOR NIGERIAN NATIONALS
The UAE visa policies outline the nations that are eligible for the visa and the benefits that it provides to international tourists Nigeria expatriates are eligible to utilize the Emirates e Visa provided the trip meets these criteria:
- Nigerians are only requested to visit the UAE for tourism activities with a tourist visa
- The Nigerian just require one admission into the nation.
- Nigerians are only required to remain in the Emirates for 1 month.
- The nationalities would only be able to enter the UAE using one of its airports.
- The arrival in the UAE will take place after two months of the visa application.
- Visitors from Nigeria are required to mention the delivery date on the web application.
- Users should keep in mind that the length of time access is limited to sixty days from the date of registration. If they intend to
- file their visa application later in order to get to the UAE sooner.
Read Also: HOW TO APPLY ONLINE EMIRATES VISA FOR BOTSWANA PASSPORT HOLDERS
UAE E-VISA PROCEDURE FOR NIGERIAN
Nigerians should consider the advantages provided by the eVisa. Whether this online visa somehow doesn't suit their travel arrangements and they want to join the UAE for the permanent transfer in pursuit of a job or other reasons, they must arrange a visit to the UAE Embassy for more information.
While beginning their eVisa application, Nigerian nationals should consider the duration of their passports. If the visa expires within 6 months of the expected arrival in UAE, then they update their passports first. Because the entire registration procedure is completed online, they advise completing the eVisa with just an email account. Also, the Nigerian should be updated with all the requirements, for eg: that the requisite digital
photos seem to be of reading resolution. Users must also check that the bank account they want to use for the transaction is set up for internet transactions. The Nigerian nationals who should consider a family trip to the UAE must be aware of how they can add their dependence on a combined eVisa application. Individuals would be required to submit further papers, such as marital and birth records.
TOURIST VISA CHARGES FOR EMIRATES VISA FOR NIGERIA NATIONALS
Tourist visas are issued to travellers who want to travel to any one of the nations in the Arab Emirates as tourists. This visa is valid for a period, there are fines if somehow the foreign worker somehow doesn't depart the nation within that time frame.
14 DAYS VISA SINGLE ENTRY
58 DAYS 14 DAYS 3 - 4 DAYS 26.0USD 130.0USD
30 DAYS VISA SINGLE ENTRY
58 DAYS 30 DAYS 3 - 4 DAYS 26.0USD 140.0USD
30 DAYS VISA MULTIPLE ENTRY
58 DAYS 30 DAYS 3 - 4 DAYS 26.0USD 350.0USD
90 DAYS VISA SINGLE ENTRY
58 DAYS 90 DAYS 3 - 4 DAYS 26.0USD 400.0USD
90 DAYS VISA MULTIPLE ENTRY
58 DAYS 90 DAYS 3 - 4 DAYS 26.0USD 800.0USD
30 DAYS EXTENSION SINGLE ENTRY
58 DAYS 30 DAYS 3 - 4 DAYS 26.0USD 450.0USD
90 DAYS EXTENSION SINGLE ENTRY
58 DAYS 90 DAYS 3 - 4 DAYS 26.0USD 550.0USD
DUBAI EXPO VISA SINGLE ENTRY
60 DAYS 30 DAYS 3 - 4 DAYS 26.0USD 135.0USD
TRANSIT VISA CHARGES
Such Visas are issued to persons who go on a trip while Dubai serves as a stopover along the way. The objective of this voyage is yet another nation, as the person should stay in the Emirates for just a short amount of time. This type of visa was effective for the following 96 hours and may be obtained by anybody staying at least 7 - 8 in the nation. This could, however, be only gained if
48 HOURS VISA SINGLE ENTRY 14 DAYS 48 HOURS 3 - 4 DAYS 26.0USD 70.0USD
96 HOURS VISA SINGLE ENTRY 14 DAYS 96 HOURS 3 - 4 DAYS 26.0USD 130.0USD
COVID19 RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR NIGERIAN NATIONALS
- On arrival, Nigerians would have to undergo a COVID-19 PCR test, as directed by the UAE government; this may not be necessary to have it at the beginning of quarantine.
- All those who are Unimmunized Nigerian visitors would be subjected to a COVID-19 PCR test upon entry, quarantine for over ten days, and another COVID-19 PCR test on the 9th day of arrival.
- The Abu Dhabi Emergencies, Disaster, and Disaster Events Council has modified the protocol for entering the emirates and has authorised the usage of 'EDE scanners' at entrance points. The possibility of positive Cases with COVID-19 will be forwarded to the testing centre for a free antigens screening.
Read Also: APPLY EMIRATES VISA FOR ALBANIA NATIONALS
DURATION OF EMIRATES VISA FOR NIGERIA NATIONALS
The length of time a tourist with a tourist visa is permitted to remain within the Emirates is determined by the objective of the visit. Visitors can remain as a visitor for 30 days. Whether they are in transit, they are now only allowed to remain for up to four days. Emirati visas for work are valid for a total of 2 months, after that, you must change to a residence visa or move out of the country.
The very first step in entering the UAE involves getting a visa. We've given you all the information you have to apply for a visa and complete all of the essential stages in this post. Nigerian citizens should have their trip arrangements prepared while filing for an eVisa. Having the airline information and expected arrival accessible throughout their appeal is part of this. Finally, getting a visa is the initial step toward entering the UAE. We've given all the data that they have to apply for your visa and complete all of the essential stages in this article. We hope you have found these hints useful! If this article has helped then please visit our website now. Thank you for reading this article; I hope this was useful to everyone. If you do have any queries, kindly leave them in the comments section.