best emirates tours and excursions
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
When it comes to visiting the various Tourist attractions in Dubai, you don't want to miss out on the best places, and you also want good value for your money. For this reason, it is best to opt for a Tour in the city, so that you know what to see and when to see it, and also avoid any unnecessary hassle. The tour guides and administrators can help you maneuver around lines, decrease your waiting times, and show you the best views, all while possibly decreasing the cost and trouble of going sightseeing on your own, especially if it's your first time visiting the city. Here, we have listed some of the Best Emirates Tours And Excursions (with a special focus on Dubai), to help you choose one which best suits your preference.
City Sightseeing Tours:
These tours incorporate all the major tourist attractions and are much more pocket-friendly than visiting each individual attraction. However, one thing that pulls them back is the tourists often don't get to spend as much time as they'd like to, at a particular spot. But if you're short on time and still don't want to miss anything, these might well be your best bet.
- Private Full-Day Sightseeing with Driver: Provides the highest flexibility
- Dubai Half-Day Old & Modern City Tour: This is the quickest tour to see all the important highlights of Dubai
- Dubai Hop-On and Hop-Off City Tour: This tour allows you to see Dubai at your own pace, taking any time between 1-7 days.
- Old Dubai Culture, History, and Souks Walking Tour
- Magical Dubai 8-Hour Tour with Burj Khalifa Experience: This tour shows you Burj Khalifa and Dubai Aquarium, along with the tourist spots.
Burj Khalifa Tours:
Burj Khalifa is a must-see for all tourists, and there are many offers and combo packages available, as described below.
- Burj Khalifa Tickets Levels 124&125: This is one of the most popular entrance tickets to the Burj Khalifa, and offers the majestic view of Dubai after entering the levels 124&125. Prices are variable, and depend upon the time of day when you visit. Generally, the sunset hours are the most expensive, as you get to see the city during the daylight as well as after night falls.
- Burj Khalifa Tickets and Tours Levels 124, 125&148: This Tour offers you the chance to avoid waiting in lines and in crowds, while also providing entry to Level 148, which is complete with the world's largest observation deck on its terrace.
While these two are the most popular tickets for visiting Burj Khalifa, there are many combos available as well, which can save time and money.
- Dubai City Tour with Burj Khalifa Tickets
- Dubai City Tour with Burj Khalifa Experience
- Burj Khalifa Ticket with 1-Way Transfer From Your Hotel: This allows to stay back and explore the Dubai Mall after you are done at the Burj Khalifa, and then take a public transport back to your lodgings
Keep in mind that Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets sell out super fast owing to its popularity. Also, the dancing fountains are located next to the Burj Khalifa, and you can see them by taking a boat ride across the lake.
Read Also: Emirates 3 Days Visa
The deserts are absolutely breathtaking in all their glory, and there plenty of ways to go sightseeing.
- Dubai Red Dune Safari: BBQ Dinner, Sandboarding, Falcon and Camel: The most popular Safari Tour, this offers a great view of the dunes through a 4WD, a short camel ride, a chance to snowboard on the dunes, a delicious barbecue dinner, along with Tanura and belly dance programs.
- Dubai Sunrise Balloon Flight: Falconry and Breakfast: On the more costlier side, this tour provides a beautiful view of the desert from up above.
- Dubai Morning Safari on the Red Dunes: Camel Ride and Sandboarding: Another popular option, this is ideal for those who wish to experience the desert, minus some of the tourist-oriented activities.
- Desert Adventure Safari with Camel Ride and Quad Bike: This is perfect for the more adventurous souls, and offers many other outdoor sports too.
Sightseeing Boat Tours:
Boat tours are the best for sights like the Atlantis Hotel, Palm Jumeirah, and Burj Al Arab.
- Dubai Private Sightseeing Tour in Luxury Boat
- Speedboat: Palm, Atlantis, Marina, Burj Al Arab: Rated the best speed boat tour, this allows you to see many landmarks in a short time
- Self-Drive Boat: With a guide to escort you, this tour is the best for people who wish to drive their own boat
Read Also: Common reasons for Emirates Visa Rejection
Marina Dinner Cruise:
The cruise is by far the best way to go sightseeing over the Dubai Marina. Some of the best cruise services available are:
- Luxury Dubai Marina Dinner Cruise
- Dubai Marina Sunset Cruise
- Alexandra Dhow Cruise in Dubai Marina
These are a really fun experience in the desert and are very popular among tourists. The best options are
- Sunrise Camel Ride
- Sunset Camel Trek
Another great attraction for tourists, and are loved by all ages. There are two water parks in Dubai, near the Jumeirah Beach Hotel and Burj Al Arab.
- Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark
- Wild Wadi Water Park
Abu Dhabi From Dubai:
This is perfect for a day trip, as the two cities are at a distance of just about 1 and half hours.
- Abu Dhabi Full Day Sightseeing Tour From Dubai
- Abu Dhabi Highlights and Ferrari World
- Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi and Grand Mosque Day Trip from Dubai
- Abu Dhabi Full-Day Sightseeing Trip from Dubai
Other Best Emirates Tours And Excursions in Dubai:
Dubai is very well known for its array of tourist spots, and the above-listed ones are just a few of them. There are tons of other excellent offers.
- Zip Lining at the Dubai Marina
- Seaplane Flight over Burj Khalifa and Palm Jumeirah
- Scenic Helicopter Flight
- Desert Safari and Hot Air Balloon