emirates visa for armenia nationals
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
Are you recently planning a move to the UAE? Here’s how we can help you! If you are planning to move to Dubai or any of the seven emirates of UAE, you will have to apply for an emirates visa. You can fill out the emirates visa application form to obtain your emirates visa based on the purpose of your visit. If you are an Armenia nationalist, you must obtain your emirates visa for Armenia nationals.
Although, GCC residents from 2016 onwards have to apply for an emirates visa to enter UAE and can no longer avail of emirates visa on arrival; however, other nationalists belonging to foreign countries apart from Gulf countries will have to apply for emirates visa in advance to enter UAE. Before traveling to the UAE, you will have to obtain your UAE visa online by filling the UAE visa application.
Read Also: List of Emirates Airports
Emirates visa for Armenia Nationals:
The UAE government issues an emirates visa on arrival depending on the duration of stay and some specific nationalities. GCC residents are not eligible for an emirates visa on arrival, while some other nationalities can obtain an emirates visa on arrival, whereas, some have to apply for an emirates visa in advance. However, as recently as 5 January 2021, Armenian Nationals have visa-free entry or visa on arrival access to 63 countries and territories and UAE is one of them.
Despite that rule, only the nationalities of GCC are not required to sponsor their permit or visa by any resident of UAE. GCC residents are granted a visa-free entry as they have to produce their passport or national ID card at every point of entry to the UAE. The UAE and Armenia have reached an agreement on exempting nationals of both countries from prearranged visas as from now on they will be given access to visas on arrival at the airport.
Types of emirates visa for Armenia Nationals:
Emirates Visa on arrival:
30-day visa on arrival –
The nationalities of this country are not required to procure their visa through advance arrangements to enter UAE. These particular citizens can enter the UAE and obtain their emirates visa on arrival for 30 days with a 10-day grace period granted for extension.
90-day visa on arrival –
Similar to the 30-day visa on arrival; the citizens of these countries are not required to procure their visas through advance arrangements to enter UAE. They can obtain their emirates visa on arrival for 90 days.
Read Also: Things to do at Dubai Creek
Emirates visa requirements for emirates visa for Armenia Nationals:
Travelers holding a passport from your country can procure an emirates visa on arrival free of cost for a maximum duration of 30 days stay in UAE. These are the requirements to obtain an emirates visa:
- Your passports must remain valid for at least 6 months along with one blank visa page for stamping the entry and exit.
- Holding sufficient proof of funding: Emirates visa travel policy mandates a specified amount of funds per day for your stay.
- Proof of your return ticket: This is a mandatory proof produced to ensure the authorities that you stay as long as your emirates visa permits you to stay.
- Hold all the documents required for the next travel destination: This requires all the documents needed to confirm boarding with the airline without an emirates visa permit.
- Undertaking the COVID-19 PCR tests as litigated by the UAE Immigration laws: The tourists or visitors coming from the countries and territories listed for COVID-19 PCR are mandated to adhere to the test requirements.
In case, you intend to stay for longer than the permitted duration of 30 days, you can request the immigration officer at the airport or contact a local immigration office in the UAE to request for granting an extension for a stay of more than 30 days. However, you must produce the requirements and follow the UAE travel restrictions to obtain your emirates visa for Armenia Nationals.