apply emirates visa for anguilla nationals
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
Are you recently planning a move to the UAE? Here’s how we can help you! If you’re traveling to Dubai or any seven emirates of UAE, you are required to apply for emirates travel visa and procure your emirates visa online through the emirates visa application based on the purpose of your visit. If you are an Anguilla nationalist, you must obtain your emirates visa for Anguilla nationals.
With the flux of people visiting and immigrating, the government of UAE issues different UAE visa types. However, the other types of visas may have different durations of stay permit and validity ranging from short-term days to long-term yearly visas with single entry as well as multiple entries of extension. You must check the visa details and select the most suitable emirates visa type before applying for an emirates visa online. Based on the duration of your stay, you can choose an emirates visa type that covers your desired duration of stay.
Undertaking the COVID-19 PCR tests as litigated by the UAE Immigration laws: The tourists or visitors coming from the countries and territories listed for COVID-19 PCR are mandated to adhere to the test requirements. Citizens living in foreign countries are not allowed to enter UAE without undertaking the UAE travel requirements COVID-19 and following the UAE travel restrictions. Travelers must provide evidence of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of arrival in the destination. All the travelers or repatriated Anguilla nationals will have to undergo a 14-day mandatory quarantine.
READ ALSO: Things to do at Dubai Creek
Emirates visa for Anguilla Nationals:
Types of emirates visa for Anguilla nationals:
These are the emirates visit visa or tourist visa that Anguilla nationals can apply for:
If you belong to a nation that is not eligible to procure an emirates visa on arrival or cannot obtain an emirates visa via visa-free entry, you can obtain emirates tourist visas. All kinds of visas under the emirates tourist visa type can be extended through multiple entries as they have both single entry and multiple entry visas –
Tourist visa with a validity of 58 days:
- 14 days visa single entry
- 30 days visa single entry and multiple entry visa with extension
- 90 days visa single entry and multiple entry visa with extension
The Emirates transit Visa for Dubai must be approved and processed before your arrival. These transit visas are not eligible for extension and are not renewable.
Transit visa with a validity of 14 days:
- 48 hours single entry
- 96 hours single entry
READ ALSO: Best Emirates Tours and Excursions
Documents required to obtain emirates visa for Anguilla nationals:
To apply for an emirates visa, you will require the following documents:
- Front and last page of your passport: The front page includes your demographic details consisting of your passport-sized photo and your personal details. Whereas, many other nationalities have crucial details on the last page of their passport. In case, your nationality does not have any information on the last page of your passport, you can attach the first page.
- Residence Proof: This requirement is only applicable if your nationality and your permanent residency are not the same. In this case, you will have to produce proof of residence or submit your residency visa along with the passport.
- Passport-sized photograph: Passport-sized photos required for any official document must be captured on a white background being as recent as 3 months.
- Validity of your passport: Your passport must have a validity of at least 6 months for you to be eligible to apply for a UAE visa online. The print of the passport ID in the copy must be visible.
- Check whether you require an emirates visa before booking a ticket: The UAE government issues an emirates visa on arrival depending on your nationality. However, you can apply for a pre-arranged visit visa from Dubai immigration, in case you do not fall under the emirates visa on arrival category.
- Check the travel requirements by your destination to adhere to the specific departure requirements of your country from where you are traveling to Dubai.
To obtain an emirates visa for Anguilla nationals, you must follow the UAE visa requirements.