How to apply online emirates visa for Botswana passport holders
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
Things you need to know about Botswana:
Things you need to know about UAE:
Invitation To Dubai: Required Documents
- A copy of the Botswana passport bio page is available for download. Valid for at least six months, a clear copy.
- A color picture of the candidate is required. Photographs that are black and white will not be allowed.
- Booking hotel information Booking a flight on both sides is possible if you are traveling with a family member, friend, or other close relative. It's usually a good idea to plan a flight when your visa is issued.
Read Also: APPLY EMIRATES VISA FOR BAHAMAS NATIONALS
Visa Checklist for Dubai:
- Passport must be valid for 6 months.
- At least four blank pages are required in the passport.
- In addition to the original passport, which must be valid for at least six months and have at least three blank pages, you must also provide two scanned recent color photographs. Description of the photo;
- Visa Forms for submitting applications: signed and finished
- Describe the reason of your trip to the country in your personal cover letter
- Stamped & updated for last 3 months with bank seal Original Bank Statement
- Return flight tickets from and to your home country: evidence of a return trip ticket
- Proof of your hotel reservation for the whole duration of your trip
- Itinerary: a day-by-day plan of the entire journey.
- Insuring the vacation for the whole period
Documents necessary to obtain a Botswana visa include the following
- If you are employed:
- Company-issued certificate of authorization for leave.
- From the last three months' salary slips
- Proof of Concept: Registration license/memorandum of understanding/partnership agreement deed
- Bank statement for the previous six months, stamped and sealed by the bank
- A birth certificate that has both parents' names
- Letter of Consent Legalized (NOC)
- If the kid is traveling with one parent, the other parent must formalize the letter of permission permitting travel.
- As long as both parents have signed a notarized document authorizing the kid to go, the youngster can travel alone.
- To obtain a death certificate in the event that one or both parents have passed away
- Parent's photo identification required
- Assuring responsibility for lodging and related expenditures throughout the guest's stay in Algeria.
- ID Identification document (passport or resident permit) Address identification document (utility bill) Proof of invitation
- Include the name of the guests, the purpose of their visit, their relationship to you, the duration of their stay, their travel dates, and any other information that may be relevant.
- Identifier Proof of the Inviting Party Invitation proof: Passport or Resident Permit address This month's utility bill
- Updated bank statements, pay stubs, etc.
- A letter of introduction/recommendation from one of the Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry, the Indian Ministry of Commerce and Industry, the Indian Export Promotion Council, or a Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Afghanistan reference number is acceptable.
- Introduce the businessman in a letter to the Embassy.
- From a local partner or prospective local partner in Afghanistan, an invitation letter
- JAWAZ copy of the local partner or prospective local partner firm in Afghanistan, if available.
Read Also: POPULAR TRADITIONAL CUISINES OF EMIRATES